Environmental and safety consultant for roads & transport
Our environmental and safety consultant team provide practical advice to our clients within the transport infrastructure and logistics industry. This includes environmental auditing of road construction projects as well as ongoing safety support for road freight companies.
We believe in a practical approach to delivering environmental and safety consulting services. Working with our clients, we provide the support required to review and improve their operational performance. This has included auditing of operational processes and procedures, then assistance with the development and delivery of practical measures for improvement.
Our environmental management support has included:
- Review of Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Hazardous substances management
- Environmental audits and reporting
Our safety consultants support to operations has included:
- Update of policies including Chain of Responsibility
- Development and implementation of forms, checklists and registers
- Assessment of training and induction requirements and assistance with delivery
- Implementation of Australian Furniture Removal Association (AFRA) requirements and audits
- Development of Toolbox Talks
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Update of Emergency Management documents
- Inspections and reporting
For more information on the roads and transport projects we have supported, visit our Projects page.