Applied Environment & Safety provides environmental and safety consulting services to various clients within the onshore oil and gas industry. This has included exploration and production operations in Western Australia and Queensland.
Our team also has vast experience in the development of Environment Plans and Safety Cases. These documents are developed in accordance with regulatory requirements and guidelines. We also utilise our understanding of operations to identify potential risks and hazards. Working closely with our clients and regulatory bodies, this ensures effective management measures are developed for these risks.
We believe in continuous improvement and implementing best practice. This means that we have undertaken reviews and audits for our clients. Document and system reviews ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as well as to identify opportunities for improvement. Audits also ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
Safety consulting support:
- Review and update of Health and Safety Management Systems
- Development of Safety Cases
- Development of safe operating procedures
- Systems auditing and reporting
Environmental consulting support:
- Development of Environment Plans and Bridging Documents
- Review of Environment Management Systems
- Review and update of environmental procedures
- Water and soil collection and analysis
- Environmental inspections and auditing
- Annual environmental reporting
For more information on the onshore oil and gas projects we have supported, visit our Projects page.