Applied Environment & Safety has extensive experience in environmental planning and management support to projects within the power and electricity transmission industries. This includes transmission line and substation works within Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. Our experience includes new construction, maintenance and refurbishment projects.
Our involvement during planning and early contractor engagement includes: seeking and obtaining environmental approvals; development of management plans and sub-plans; site scoping and planning; and stakeholder liaison.
We believe in using our expertise and knowledge to add value and improve outcomes for our clients. This means providing onsite support during construction. This includes management of protected areas, vegetation clearing and biosecurity; erosion and sediment control; waste management and reporting; and site inspections and monitoring.
Our team also has vast experience in site rehabilitation and remediation. We believe in delivering effective outcomes for all stakeholders. This means we work closely with our client and landholders to achieve cost effective and timely rehabilitation outcomes.
Environmental Planning & Management
Our environmental planning and management support within the power and energy transmission industries includes:
- Development of Construction Environmental Management Plans and issue specific Sub-plans
- Development of Site Based Management Plans
- Implementation of environmental and heritage controls
- Stakeholder and landowner liaison
- Vegetation clearing management
- Biosecurity management including weed control and identification
- Waste management including regulated waste
- Sediment and erosion control planning and implementation
- Soil sampling for contamination and occupational health analysis
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Environmental inspections and monitoring
- Compliance reporting
For more information on the power and transmission line projects we have supported, visit our Projects page.