Applied Environment & Safety has experience within the transport sector. Our experience is based on working with transport and furniture removal companies.
We have provided environmental management support including:
- Development of Construction Environmental Management Plans and Sub-plans
- Hazardous substances management
- Environmental inspections and reporting
We have provided health and safety support including:
- Update of policies including Chain of Responsibility
- Development and implementation of forms, checklists and registers
- Assessment of training and induction requirements and assistance with delivery
- Implementation of Australian Furniture Removal Association (AFRA) requirements and audits
- Development of Toolbox Talks
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Inspections and reporting
Key clients and stakeholders include Chess Moving and AFRA.