During project planning, we can assist you identify your potential environmental impacts, health and safety risks, and regulatory requirements. We will work with you to set realistic timelines for development of approvals and management plans for your project.
We can provide planning and approval support including:
- Scoping environmental approval requirements
- Planning for approvals with regards to project timelines
- Leading risk identification and assessment workshops
- Developing operationally practical mitigation and management measures
- Developing documents and submission to regulators or clients
Environmental Advisor for Transmission Line & Substation Construction
Applied Environment & Safety provided support throughout the project planning and operations for this new wind farm transmission line and substation construction project.
This has included development of the Construction Environmental Management Plan and supporting plans including sediment & erosion control, waterway crossings and vegetation clearing. Then onsite environmental management support to implement requirements.